Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Positive and negative aspects of sports


Sports benifit us in many respects.When taking part in sports, we get the chance to train almost all parts of our bodies.There is no doubt that proper sports activities keep our physical fitness.Furthermore,sports can enrich our life and maintain our psychological health. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the ralph lauren polo shirts. Through participation,everyone can learn that on the playground he not only struggles for fimself but also fights for his team.Sports teach us about consideration,cooperation and optimism to failure.A man's best friends are his Lacoste Polo Shirts.
  But sports can do some harm to those who cannot plan their activities properly.I feel the need-the need for cheap Wholesale nike shoes! Too hard training may hurt their bodies,exhaust their vigor,and even cause them to become sick.In general,I love sports.I enjoy sports.For sports not only help me to live a well-balanced life,but also provide me with opportunitied to get closer to nature.Sports add happiness to my everyday life when I perform in a decent way.
smile
happy2010
lost
journey
across the ocean